UPVC is one of our most popular gutter systems, being a lot cheaper than our metal rainwater goods such as aluminium, cast iron and copper.
The main advantages of using UPC are its high resistance to impact or scratches, does not corrode and installation is quick and easy. Our UPVC guttering can be provided in any colour you wish, from our standard RAL/BS/NCS colours to our bespoke colour matching service. Our UPVC guttering comes in a wide variety of products half-round, deep-flow, square and the ever-popular Ogee.
- Strong and durable, with little maintenance required.
- Available in many colours and textures – Can even replicate the appearance of Cast Iron, without the cost.
- 100% resistant to corrosion.
- Lower cost involved than other options.
- Lightweight and easy top install.
- Fully recyclable and able to be recycled up to 10 times.
PVC Rainwater products give an attractive, durable finish that won't warp, rust or discolour.